Friday, October 26, 2007

American Idol.....


Here I come!!!!! Lillian is just so sweet. She brings so much joy to my heart and I can't imagine a single second without her in my life! She just loves to sing, or what I guess you could consider singing! Lillian really doesn't cry too much. When she's wakes up from her nap, Lillian sings. Every now and then she'll cry, but that's usually when she doesn't nap for long enough. The past couple of nights have been rough here. I think that she has another tooth coming through so she's been waking up and has to come into bed with me to go back to sleep. Stuff like that doesn't bother me though, mostly because when you look at the overall picture, Lillian is such a wonderful little girl. She hardly cries, and when she does, it only ever means that she's hungry, she's tired, or she's in pain. I guess you could say I'm one lucky mom!!

I finished up two new products last night and stayed up way late which is something that I haven't done in a long time, but I knew that I had to get them finished. My poor CT (hi ladies....sorry I'm a slacker) haven't received something new from me in forever! I'm going to start a new product on Monday since we'll be shampooing the carpets the carpets tomorrow and bombing again. If we don't have resolution after that we'll be calling an exterminator. Probably should have done that from the beginning, but not having gone through this before, I didn't know how long and how much money it would cost. It certainly would have been a heck of a lot cheaper that's for sure!!! Anyways, I hope that everyone has a wonderful weekend!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh I loved the new kit!!!
(You will all love it too!)
Saw some changes here at the blog!!!
Missed you!