Thursday, October 25, 2007

Cleaning....yuck!!!

Well today I'm cleaning the spare bedroom......it's an absolute mess!!! I've been putting stuff in there as we cleaned everything for the fleas and now I can barely walk through it, it's sorta been the junk drawer of the house!! Other than that I'm putting the finishing touches on a new kit and I'll have that finished later today. It's supposed to rain this weekend, but I'm hoping that it will hold off long enough so we can go to the pumpkin festival in Bennington. They're trying to break the world record that Keene, NH holds for the most lit pumpkins in one place.....somehow I'm doubting that the amount of pumpkins will even come close to that number, but it will still be neat to see!!! We're going to shampoo the carpets and bomb the house one last time to get rid of any stragglers that are left so that should be one fun filled day!!! Anyways, here's a pic of Lilly.....it's a tad bit blurry, but I still love it!

1 comment:

Amy said...

just wanted to let you know I love your stuff! I think we have very similar taste, but I just started trying my hand at designing. wow, it's a lot of work! LOL!

If you get a chance, please stop by my blog and say hello! I think we have a lot in common!