Thursday, October 04, 2007

Some pics.....

We went to Grandma's last night for dinner and we all enjoyed some yummy ziti!! When we first arrived, I thought I would take some pics of Lilly in the tutu that I bought her from the dollar store. I haven't been to this dollar store before, but I remembered that the Dollar Tree in Buffalo that I used to go to used to have some really great finds every now and then. Well they had these tutu's in the halloween section and since they were a little lacking in fluffiness, I bought a second one. I was going to dye them pink, but when I got home the dye stuff said that you can't dye 100% polyester so I decided it wasn't worth it. She absolutely hated wearing them, but hopefully it'll be better once she gets her fuzzi bunz since she wasn't wearing a diaper in these pics (but you can't tell).....




No comments: