Tuesday, October 23, 2007

We're back....

Once again our time in Syracuse seemed to short! We didn't even finish the cards!! I'm going to finish them later this week and get them in the mail by Saturday at the latest. We spent Saturday designing and such while Dad and Mary watched Lillian. Sunday we went to the mall in the morning to pick up the other valance for the baby's room. I also got Lillian's Christmas outfit since last year I waited too long and ended up spending way too much money because the dress that I wanted wasn't available any more.

So now we're home again! My new lens arrived yesterday......a 50 mm f/1.8!!! I don't know how I've lived this long without it!! It's going to take a little bit to get used too using my body as the zoom instead of the lens, but I know I'll use it a lot. My next purchase is going to be an external flash and a lightsphere and then for Christmas I think that I'll ask for some studio lighting. I'd like to start taking pics professionally (or somewhat professionally sometime) next spring. I'd like to focus on natural lighting, but the lighting will be "just in case." Anways, we've got a busy day ahead of us! Here's a pic taken yesterday with my new lens....


No comments: