Wednesday, January 30, 2008

A dreary day....

It's so yucky outside today.....one of those days where you have to turn on the lights on......I hate those days!  Last night was another stressful one for me and my mac.  I encountered another bug that dealt with Photoshop and fonts.  It took me awhile, but I eventually figured it out.  So far so good and everything is in working order again (knock on wood!)  I guess maybe I just have bad luck or something......or maybe it's just testing me to make sure that I made the right decision switching from a PC!!!!  Besides those two glitches, I love my Mac!  It has a beautiful big screen where I can do a better job editing my pics and my back doesn't hurt from leaning over!

Anyways, we're going to head to the store to get some stuff for the homemade spaghetti and meatballs we're making tonight since Nana is coming over!!  Lilly's been saying mama and dada over and over again, so I guess it was just a natural progression to saying Nana!  

No comments: