Thursday, January 31, 2008

Time to let go and always check your settings......

So as I invest more and more time into my photography, I've come to the realization that it's time to let go of one of my past hobbies......stamping.  I haven't stamped for my own enjoyment for probably two or so years.  I did make Betsy's baby shower invites late last year, but other than that my stamps haven't been used.  I forget how many stamp sets I have now since I did sell a few last year, but I think that I still have over 75 sets.......all of which are taking up space at this point.  So the time has come to say good-bye to the majority of them.  I'll still keep a few of the essentials and such as well as all of my cardstock, but there's really no point keeping all of those if I'm not going to utilize them.  Someone else should actually be able to enjoy them.  So when I get back from Syracuse, I'm going to make a list and put everything up for sale on ebay.  Guess I'll put any money I make towards a new lens or something!

So the second part of my title......always check your settings!  I took this pic of Lillian and had forgot to change the ISO back.......so it's really grainy, but I still love it....

I forgot to mention something I picked up last week that the UPS man delivered.........My Marta Locklear wrap for newborn babies........isn't it yummy!

No comments: