Thursday, September 11, 2008

Stampin Up Stamp Sets for sale

So D-Day has come......it's time to let go of the rest of my stamp sets! I haven't stamped in a little over two years and although I loved it, I just don't have the time anymore and they're just sitting in the garage asking to go to a new home. So, here's my list. Shipping for all of them is $5, US only. Set will be shipped via USPS. All sets may have some staining on the wood blocks, but all were cleaned using Stampin Up's Stamp Cleaner. Prices are non-negotiable. If you'd like to be able to see what the stamp set looks like, simply go to www.splitcoaststampers.com and hit gallery in the upper menu. Then select the Stampin Up gallery and it will let you browse the sets by alphabetical order. Most of my sets are retired and are no longer available in the catalogs!

Brighter Tomorrow- $7
Paint Prints- $5
A Little Love- $8- sold
Cute as a Bug- $8-sold
Right at Home- $10
Happy Hearts- $10
Simple Sayings-$7-sold
Beyond the Basics- $4-sold
Itty Bitty- $5
Handmade with Love- $3 (missing one stamp of set of 4)
Simple Wishes- $4-sold
Quick Thinking- $5
Small Script- $7-sold
Pocket Full of Posies- $5-sold
Wild About You- $12
Furnished with Love- $7 (two sets available)
Farm Fresh- $7
On the Farm- $25
Simply Sweet- $7

I only accept Paypal and item will ship same day I receive payment. Any questions, please contact me at carrie at carrieannphotography.com!!!

I still have more......just need to find the boxes in the garage! I'll also be getting rid of some of my cardstock as well and maybe some of my supplies as well so be on the look out for that in the future!

No comments: