Thursday, September 11, 2008

Still Busy, but

almost done! I only have one more session to edit and then I'm done for a bit! Then it's just ordering once my clients make their choices and I get a 2 week break before I'm at it again! I still need to put my holiday stuff together, but at least now I can focus solely on that! After I'm done with my last session, I'm going to start working on the garage. We're planning on having a yard sale Columbus Day weekend and I know that we have a ton of stuff that we can get rid of. We've had one side of the garage cleared for a little over a month now, but now I need to use that space to get everything into piles for the sale so I'll have to start parking outside again. I'm just ready for that side of the garage to be cleared out!

Not much else is going on here really so this is a rather boring post. I'm going to be going through some of my stampin up stamps tonight and pricing them and placing a list up on my blog. What doesn't sell off of the blog will go onto buy/sell/trade forum at splitcoaststampers and then those that don't sell from that will end up on ebay. It's just time for me to get rid of all of them because they're just sitting in the garage wishing that someone would use them!!

No comments: