Tuesday, October 21, 2008

This isn't the path I imagined.....

I know I've said it a hundred times before, but I am so very thankful that I'm able to do what I do! I always wanted to be a stay at home mom, but it's just such a blessing to not only be able to stay at home with my daughter, but also contribute to my household income. The wedding bookings are starting to come in and I had to make a decision as to how many I'd be willing to shoot......after all.....it does take up an entire "free" day from my family. At the same time, this is part of the price I have to pay to stay at home AND make money. I'm happy that I walked down this path, even with the mistakes along the way because it's made me want even more success in this industry even more. Keeping that in mind, I've decided to add a new little venture to my agenda. I just opened up a little etsy shop which you can check out here. I called it "On Batten's Edge" which I absolutely love! I have a few hand knit photographer accessories up for sale so we'll see how they do! I'm going to try and set myself apart from the others by using hand spun and overall great quality yarns! Anyways, I'll share a photo of Lillian when I wake up tomorrow (well today actually!)......in the meantime here's my add for the store......

No comments: