Sunday, November 16, 2008

I'm about to....

head to bed but had to share my exciting news!!!! I just added a new tool to my camera bag......the Nikon D700! She doesn't arrive until Thursday, but I'm so excited about the growth I've achieved in less than a year. I tend to doubt myself a lot because I know my previous track record. I got so bored so quickly that I could never stick to anything. Photography has changed all of that for me. Each time I take my camera out of the bag, I know that something new is going to happen and that brings me pure joy. I get to stay home with my daughter, capture memories for my clients and help provide for my family......it's one kick ass occupation if you ask me!!!!

1 comment:

Kyla Armstrong said...

I'm so glad things are going so well! I miss you as a digi designer, but I'm so happy you are happy!