Tuesday, July 04, 2006




She's finally home! We arrived at the hospital around 10 this morning and Lilly was a bit hungry so we had to feed her before we left. When I started dressing her in the outfit that Aunt Betsy bought her I realized just how small she is! She weighed 4 lbs 1.2 oz as of last night and the doctor said that everything looks great! She seemed to enjoy the long ride home and didn't wake up once! As soon as we got home we took her for a walk since it's supposed to rain later on. I already feel so much more relaxed now that she's home.....like this is the way it was meant to be. I wish that my mom and Dan's dad were here to get to know her.....but I know that they're with us every step of the way. What a great July 4th and the world's greatest birthday present for me!

No comments: