Tuesday, August 07, 2007

$2 Wednesday!!

So be sure to go check it out.....you can pick up my Sparkly Alpha for only $2 at My Digital Muse!!

Up until this point, I've made my item for $2 Wed. a new product, but since I'm busy gearing up for the grab bag next weekend I thought that this would be the best choice. I'm so excited about the first item that I'm making right now for the grab bag....so far so good so be sure to go check that out too!!

In other news my check engine light went off today....for once the owners manual was right!! We're still going to get the anti-freeze flushed, but at least now we know that that's what it was!! I think that at this point, I've got my heart set on a Subaru.....even though it seems like every other car here is a Subaru!! If it doesn't rain tomorrow I'm going to work on my homework for my photography class. I was going to do it today, but decided to get some stuff at the store and get some more CD's to burn some stuff so I can free up some memory on my computer. Anyways, if you're still reading this head on over to My Digital Muse!!

No comments: