Monday, October 01, 2007

Still working....

on another kit which will be going into the last grab bag next weekend at MDM. According to the schedule that I set for myself I have until Wednesday night to get this one done so I'm doing okay so far.......although I was doing really great the other day until Dan switched users on the computer and didn't save any of my stuff!!! Today I ordered Lilly's fuzzi bunz diapers and hopefully they'll arrive later this week. I'm so happy that we'll be using these again since we only bought the small size before. The large size that I just ordered will take her all the way to potty training so I'll never need to buy another box of diapers other than for traveling and such. I had to get the hemp inserts this time since she's such a heavy wetter......she likes to drink lots and lots just like her mommy!!!! I figure $300 isn't a lot in the long run when you think about each box costing $30 at BJ's for the next 2 or so years, not to mention all of the waste! Anyways, if any mom's are interested, I picked up Lilly's diapers at www.fuzzibunzstore.com. I opted to go with all white this time.....I figured it was the safest thing to do! Next purchase on my list to start helping the environment......re-usable grocery bags!!! Anyways, I'm off to bed.....before midnight......woohoo!!! Here's a shot of Lilly and Dan at the park......


2 comments:

HG said...

Carrie, I've been reading your blog a long time and have watched your photography journey on your blog and now on flickr :) You are really doing excellent and your photos are beautiful, wonderfully framed, wonderful effects. You may have a second job on your hands as a professional photographer! :)

Érica said...

It is a beautiful picture. I would like to take one like yours.