Monday, January 21, 2008

First snag

Well I've hit the first snag with the Mac (and hopefully the last).  Apparently, there is some sort of bug in Leopard that messes with jpg files.  Some people are blaming Adobe Lightroom (which is what I have on the computer now) and others are blaming it on Apple.  In either case, neither party has come up with a patch for the problem.  The issue I'm running into is when I wanted to download a new pic to my website, none of my jpg's are available for download.  All of my previous pics were edited in Lightroom, so when I tried today with pics that I didn't edit in Lightroom I still ran into the same problem.  So, some of the fixes have said that I can edit the pic in Photoshop and then copy the image, thus losing some of the excess meta data.  If this sounds like a foreign language to you, it the same way for me!  I haven't the faintest idea when it comes to any of this stuff, so I'm just frustrated as a new Mac user.  I'll be taking Lightroom off the computer in the meantime, which is sad because I love it!

Anyways, tomorrow I'm heading to the accountant and I am sooooooooo excited you don't even know!  I must have sounded like a 10 year old when I was on the phone with him.......that's how excited I am.  Dan is taking some time off so I don't have to worry about her running around or anything and I can just focus on everything he's going to be telling me.  So shortly, I'll be official and I can start advertising and what not!  Isn't that exciting?!!

No comments: