Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Well, I'll be sending my paperwork out tomorrow for my Vermont tax ID and registering my business name and I'll be all good to go!  I have to file some tax stuff in New York as well, but at least the big stuff is out of the way.  My meeting with our accountant went great and he told me everything that I needed to know and the one form that I have to fill out........gotta love Vermont!  

Oh and my issue with the computer has been resolved (hopefully!)  I got a little reminder that there were updates for my system and the one that I downloaded for Leopard seemed to fix the bug.  You don't even want to imagine how upset I was over the possibility of not being able to use the Mac for the one thing that I purchased it for.  So tonight I'll finally get some sleep!  Oh and I've really got to mention what a wonderful help Jen and Jamie over at Portfoliositez.com were through all of this!  Me and Jen went back and forth several times the other day trying to figure out the problem and she was so helpful through everything!  So if you're in the market for a template/host for your website, I REALLY recommend them........and you can't beat the price!!!!

Anyways, the above pic is Lilly trying to get on the scale that I bought off of ebay for shoots (not edited......don't have photoshop yet!)  She wanted to get in on the action too!

No comments: