Wednesday, September 03, 2008

Two posts....

in one day....oh my!!!! So I'm taking a mini 5 minute break from editing and thought I'd give a little pimp to my friend Holly. She's already well know in the scrapbooking industry so it's not like she needs an introduction or anything, but she's back at designing digital scrapbooking stuff. Her new and fab stuff can be found over at Inspiration Lane here! And of course you can always pick up her paper designs from Pink Paislee all over the web!!

I recently had to remove myself from the one creative team that I was on, Lauren Grier from Sweet Shoppe Designs. I absolutely love her designs, but I wasn't doing her any justice by struggling to meet the month to month minimum which I was having a hard time doing with all of the time that I spend on the computer editing. Some of the ladies are able to crank out layouts left and right and here I am barely able to create the 3 layouts. I know that things are going to get better during the winter months and I'll probably be able to create more, but in the mean time it wasn't fair to her. So.......now when I get the chance and I'm able to have some alone time with no editing involved I'm just going to scrap for me. Not because I have too, but because I want too.

Anyways, I know that was another totally random post! Here's a 20x20 print I created for Matthew and his family.....

No comments: